紅烏龍茶 Red Oolong
- The dried tea leafs are in bulbiform, with a dazzling darkish red color
- The tea is characterized as a glittering clear liquid, with amber-ish orange color.
- This is a kind of heavy fermented and middle roasted oolong tea, aging it for serval years is also a good choice.
- You can easily smell the fascinating aroma of oolong tea with a variety of ripened fruit and honey.
- Red oolong is new kind of tea that is developed in Taiwan. It is widely welcomed by Westerners and customers in China.
Originated from the valley between the two highest mountain ranges of Taiwan. Our hill sets in the best non-polluted area for tea trees to grow. With the mellow after taste and the fascinating aroma. We call it as the “icon tea of Taitung”
沖泡方式 Brewing method
Traditionally teas were brewed with hot water. However, red oolong is suitable for both cold and hot brewing. Cold brewing is a method that especially highlights red oolong.
Here are some tips for red oolong brewing.
1. lessen the tea leaves to 2/3 of ordinary amount. Shorten the brewing time.
2. For cold brewing , use 3-5 grams of tea leaves to make 600cc of tea. Store it at room temperature or refrigerator. It would be ready at approximately 3-8 hours.
3. Another method for cold tea is to brew it with hot water. Afterwards, cool down at room temperature. This special method not only creates another kind of unique mellow taste of red oolong, but also reinforces the fruity aroma of it.